Budget-friendly heating and cooling for milder climates
In mild climates, heat pumps can be a cost-effective solution for keeping your home cool in the summer—when they operate as an air conditioner—and warm during the colder months, when they run in reverse to extract heat from the outside air and transfer it inside.
- Ameristar units are available in 13 SEER (R-410A only) models
- 1.5 – 5 ton models available
- Painted, galvanized steel cabinets resist rust and stand up to weather
- The compact design and small footprint are ideal for homeowners with limited yard space
- Units operate quietly, with a maximum sound level of 76 decibels
- 24V low‑voltage control provides added safety