SEER up to 16
HSPF up to 8.1
Simple Ductless System
Working as part of a ductless heating and cooling system, this outdoor heat pump can be connected to work with two to five ductless heating and cooling units, depending on the model, allowing you to operate each zone independently for room-by-room precise comfort.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless heating and cooling units are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork.
Trane’s ductless heating and cooling systems have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable heating and ductless heat pump to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
With a multi-split system, between two and five indoor units—depending on the indoor model—can be connected to just one outdoor unit, providing the exact degree of comfort you require room to room or zone by zone.
Every Trane ductless heating and cooling system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane outdoor units feature:
- New, strong hot-dip galvanized steel grill prevents damage and has no negative effect on airflow.
- Automatic defrosting improves the ductless heat pump’s efficiency and helps you save power.
- Special anti-corrosion treatment increases durability and ensures continued efficiency.
- The brushless compressor provides better balance, lower power consumption and higher efficiency.
- The compressor stops or delays operation if conflicts arise.